Sabado, Setyembre 13, 2014

Blood Type: A





I hate to see this pictures. Whenever the Doctor calls for Blood transfusion, I get nervous. I always find ways to provide the amount of each session. The blood costs around 50$ or equal to almost 2000php per bag. The amount stated is not easy to earn or even look for. Yes, there are always people who has generous hearts to give us a favor, but not each session. 

As a mother it hurts to look for something you know that is hard to find. If there is no cash on hand, it is either to borrow or to beg for. 

I am trying to absorb in mind that God has better plans why this happened to my child. By then, that ease the pain I am feeling. 



For Donations: 

PayPal Account: 
richrylle@gmail.com

Gmail Account: 
richrylle@gmail.com

You can send email at anytime. 

Thank you. 

























1 komento:

  1. For Donations:

    PayPal Account:
    richrylle@gmail.com

    Gmail Account:
    richrylle@gmail.com

    You can send email at anytime.

    Thank you.

    TumugonBurahin